- Membership HOLDS are reserved for sickness and injury only.
- Membership hold can be up to 3 month in length. Requests must be submitted no less than seven (7) business days before your scheduled hold start date.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
- If you wish to extend your hold for longer, you will need to submit another Hold form BEFORE the current one expires, with the same conditions as above.
- If you are currently in contract and choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the $300 termination fee will apply. If you are Not in contract, No fee will apply.
- Any member that chooses to reactivate their membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change) and a new contract will go into effect.