- Membership HOLDS are reserved for sickness and injury only.
- Membership hold can be up to 2 month in length within the contract period. Requests must be submitted no less than seven (7) business days before your scheduled hold start date.
- Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
- If you are currently in contract and choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the $300 termination fee will apply. If you are Not in contract, No fee will apply.
- Any member that chooses to reactivate their membership after it is cancelled are susceptible to current membership rates at the time of reactivation (membership rates are subject to change) and a new contract will go into effect.